White Wine Virtual Tasting Kit
Includes temperature-controlled overnight shipping
(Please order by 9 a.m. Pacific on Wednesday, September 30 to ensure delivery in time for the virtual tasting.)
To celebrate the release of our brand-new Estate White, we’re partnering with Karen MacNeil, host of #TasteWithKaren Live and author of The Wine Bible, for a virtual tasting exploring the lighter side of Groth.
Join Suzanne Groth and Director of Winegrowing Cameron Parry via Zoom as they share the story behind the 2019 Estate White, the first addition to the Groth family of wines in more than three decades. The tasting will also include two classics — 2019 Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc and 2018 Hillview Vineyard Chardonnay.
Our tasting kit includes one 750ml bottle of each of the following wines:
- 2019 Estate White, Oakville: This blend of Sauvignon Blanc and Semillon marks the first Groth white wine grown exclusively on the family’s Oakville Estate. Winery exclusive — 365 cases produced
- 2019 Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley: Our zesty Sauvignon Blanc puts sunshine in a bottle, with grapes from our Oakville Estate and carefully selected lots from our grower neighbors.
- 2018 Chardonnay, Hillview Vineyard, Napa Valley: This vibrant single-vineyard Chardonnay is sourced exclusively from the Groth family’s Hillview Estate south of Yountville.
- Select UPS Summer Shipping at checkout to receive included overnight shipping.
- Orders placed by 9 a.m. Pacific time Monday through Thursday will ship the same day. Orders placed Friday through Sunday will ship the next business day.
- Please order by 9 a.m. Pacific on Wednesday, September 30 to ensure delivery in time for the virtual tasting.